This monochromatic print is part of our Infinite Poetry collection. It shows a chrysanthemum flower suspended and 'free from external aim'. The design influence are words from Tao Te Ching and the possibility of storing data in plant DNA.
- Approx. 60x190cm when finished, due to the finish this may vary slightly
- Printed and finished in UK
- 35% silk 65% cotton voile Or 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Digital printing process eliminates ink wash off
- Delivered in a bespoke box
- Dry Clean only
Our scarves are usually delivered within 14 days in UK.
You will be required to provide a signature to accept the delivery.
If you have any special delivery requirements send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what you need, please also provide a phone number we can call you back on.
There is no extra cost and we will contact you with step by step progress of your delivery once it has been dispatched.
If you'd like this item in a different size or fabric then get in touch on email@example.com with a phone number and we'll call you to discuss your requirements.
- Long Cotton Viole
- Long Silk