This utility style green garment is part of our Infinite Poetry collection. The design influence are words from 'Dis Poem' and the possibility of storing data in plant DNA. The garments are made from a series of boxes. The collar is high and can be turned down to reveal the printed lining of our earthy Keira print of orchid petals & roots worked in a Jamaican inspired geometric design.
- Each garment is made to order to your exact measurements
- The collar can be worn up or down to reveal the print
- Completely Lined in 35% silk 65% cotton voile, printed in UK
- Outside 100% cotton in green and flashes of orange
- Delivered in a our black bespoke box
- Dry Clean only
Our couture garments are usually delivered within 28 days in UK.
You will be required to provide a signature to accept the delivery.
If you have any special delivery requirements send an email to email@example.com telling us what you need, please also provide a phone number we can call you back on.
There is no extra cost and we will contact you with step by step progress of your delivery once it has been dispatched.
If you'd like this item in a different size or fabric then get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org with a phone number and we'll call you to discuss your requirements.