This utility style green garment is part of our Infinite Poetry collection. The design influence is words from 'Dis Poem' and the possibility of storing data in plant DNA.
The garments are made from a series of boxes. The waist band is high and can be turned down to reveal the printed lining of our earthy Keira print of orchid petals & roots worked in a Jamaican inspired geometric design.
- Each garment is made to order to your exact measurements
- The waistband can be worn up or down to reveal the print
- Completely Lined in 35% silk 65% cotton voile, printed in UK
- Outside 100% cotton in green and flashes of orange
- Delivered in a our black bespoke box
- Dry Clean only