Lena 'Bolero' top
'Lena' is the result of the words from Tao Te Ching mutating in the DNA of a chrysanthemum flower. The garments are designed around the DNA helix using squares and spheres linked together. The outside is made from 100% cotton, black waffle Pique fabric and the lining is our Lena print showing the chrysanthemum flower suspended in infinity.
- Each garment is made to order to your exact measurements
- The collar can be worn up or down to reveal the print
- The lining detail can also be seen under the shoulders
- Completely Lined in 35% silk 65% cotton voile, printed in UK
- Outside 100% cotton waffle pique
- Delivered in a our black bespoke box
- Dry Clean only
Our couture garments are usually delivered within 28 days in UK.
You will be required to provide a signature to accept the delivery.
If you have any special delivery requirements send an email to email@example.com telling us what you need, please also provide a phone number we can call you back on.
There is no extra cost and we will contact you with step by step progress of your delivery once it has been dispatched.
If you'd like this item in a different size or fabric then get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org with a phone number and we'll call you to discuss your requirements.